On 2011-05-15 10:00 PM, Yuval Levy wrote:
Free time won't become more available here in the foreseeable
future.  I did not even make it to LGM in Montreal.  Did anybody go?

Yuv
I was hoping to go, but now that I have moved to the Maritimes I am much more than a short bus ride away. I haven't even looked to see if videos have been posted online yet.

--
Jim Watters
http://photocreations.ca