I agree, have a few panos where only 2 photos are useful out of a 3 shot 2EV
set.
So I have discarded the completely underexposed photos.
Enfuse works well, however I intend to make an HDR image but it won't stitch
when I remove one of the bracketed photos.
The details are in a new thread that I started. Wish I had posted here
first.
http://groups.google.com/group/hugin-ptx/browse_thread/thread/39a895ba57cb9c8e/277fbb7dd567679c?lnk=gst&q=HDR++numbers+of+brackets#277fbb7dd567679c