Hello Yuv

The thread in the hugin ptx was from september last year with hugin
2010.2 RC1.
There I asked it if that behavior was normal. And with the definitive
version it was gone. At that moment I had no subscription to the
bugtracker and so no bug filed.
The number I filed in the bugtracker is 806153. I've been testing now
Hugin 2010.4 on Linux and see some same behavior as under windows.
with the crop and optimum size function.
 With the fisheye - like projections, calculate optimum size and
calculate fov are greyed under  the stitcher tab. I Will add that info
under the same ticket number.

Kind regards,
Henk