Developer's

I'm trying to create a Window's installer, to install a local build
onto another machine.. The outline process seems to be, Cmake is run
to generate the Visual Studio Solution file, it also generates a cpack
config file, from which an NSIS installer is generated and run from
Visual Studio

I'm finding Visual Studio can't build the installer, it has the
following error:

1>CPack: - Install project: hugin
1>CPack Error: Problem creating temporary directory: C:/HuginSDKLatest/
builds/_CPack_Packages/win32/NSIS/hugin-2011.3.0.5633-win32/C:/
HuginSDKLatest/builds/INSTALL/FILES
1>CPack Error: Error when generating package: hugin

This looks to be a path created by joining two paths, Windows then
complains about C:\ appearing within the path. I can fix this, but it
appears there are further issues with the installer script. For
example the display name is defaulting to "CMake 2011.3" since the
NSIS variables don't appear to be configured, by cmake
SET(CPACK_NSIS_DISPLAY_NAME "CMake 2011.3")
SET(CPACK_NSIS_INSTALLER_ICON_CODE "")
SET(CPACK_NSIS_INSTALLER_MUI_ICON_CODE "")
SET(CPACK_NSIS_INSTALL_ROOT "$PROGRAMFILES")
SET(CPACK_NSIS_PACKAGE_NAME "CMake 2011.3")

Is anybody using this route for building installers for Windows?  or
have I done something wrong?

Did Panz's changes[1] get submitted back into the repository?

Regards
Stephen

[1] 
http://groups.google.com/group/hugin-ptx/browse_thread/thread/950a0c0e8a2edf9b

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Hugin and other free panoramic software" group.
A list of frequently asked questions is available at: 
http://wiki.panotools.org/Hugin_FAQ
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/hugin-ptx

Reply via email to