OK thanks for your help.  I find that the easiest for me will to be
create and run a batch file (.ptb) in Hugin Batch Processor  but need
a little more help:

Here is my proposed workflow:

1) put folder names where images are located in a spreadsheet list

2) write a vbScript to:

access list one row at a time
copy .pto files to retrieved folder
append lines of code to a .ptb file
loop through all rows

3) open the .ptb file in Hugin Batch Processor and run it

I need a little more documentation on the .ptb format.  I saved one
after creating a list manually in the batcher interface and it looks
pretty easy.  Here's what I get for two panoramas:


3
C:\calibdata\dv110129\1st\tiff\fisheye45.pto
C:\calibdata\dv110129\1st\tiff\fisheye45
1
0
F
C:\calibdata\mz110923\1st\tiff\fisheye45.pto
C:\calibdata\mz110923\1st\tiff\fisheye45
2
0
F

the folder names are self-explanatory, but what do the other lines
represent?

I can easily build a text file like this with vbScript and my
spreadsheet list of folder names.

Thanks in advance

Dan

On Nov 2, 11:20 am, "Carlos Eduardo G. Carvalho (Cartola)"
<[email protected]> wrote:
> I guess you can do this in many many ways. As long as the parameters are in
> the pto file is just a matter of finding a language that can copy this pto
> into your directories and run nona and enblend with the nona outputs. I
> could do this in a *.bat file edited using VIM to avoid the necessity of
> making a loop or make the loop in PHP, TCL or any other language that could:
>
> - copy the pto to the next directory
> - run nona on the pto
> - run enblend with the output
>
> Probably other better option is to use Bruno Postle perl scripts in perl.
> Take a look athttp://search.cpan.org/dist/Panotools-Script/... as I said,
> I can imagine many ways... probably vbScript is another one.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Carlos E G Carvalho (Cartola)http://cartola.org/360
>
> 2011/11/2 Dan Duriscoe <[email protected]>
>
>
>
> > Lacking Python on a Windows machine, is there a way to automate the
> > creation of dozens of panoramas with the same image parameters, but
> > the input images located in different folders, and the output saved to
> > different folders?  I have written vbScripts that access an Excel
> > Spreadsheet which includes a list of folder names in a column one by
> > one, but this list could also be a text file.  Basically I want to
> > feed Hugin a sequence of input folder names and output folder names,
> > keeping all the other parameters in the .pto constant, and have the
> > panoramas created in batch with NO user input necessary.
>
> > --
> > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> > "Hugin and other free panoramic software" group.
> > A list of frequently asked questions is available at:
> >http://wiki.panotools.org/Hugin_FAQ
> > To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
> > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> > [email protected]
> > For more options, visit this group at
> >http://groups.google.com/group/hugin-ptx- Hide quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Hugin and other free panoramic software" group.
A list of frequently asked questions is available at: 
http://wiki.panotools.org/Hugin_FAQ
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/hugin-ptx

Reply via email to