Hi Bob,
I just tried your template for the gores - works fantastic, thanks.
Since this is the first time I'm using templates in Hugin, I've got
another question. It should be even easier to use templates to create
cube faces from an equirectangular panorama. Does anybody have a
template for that?
Thanks,
Chris

On Sep 14 2010, 4:11 am, Bob Bright <[email protected]> wrote:
> Nice tutorial, Bruno -- thanks!  One of my youngsters is busy taping
> together a globe at this very moment.
>
> Attached is a hugin template that will speed things up for those
> interested in trying your technique.  To use it, create a new hugin
> project, and load 12 copies of your equirectangular image.  Select "File
>  > Apply Template" and choose gores.pto.  Switch to the "Stitcher" tab,
> change the output width if you desire, and hit "Stitch now!".  That's
> all there is to it.  Print your images, and go find some scissors and
> tape. :-)
>
> Cheers,
> BBB
>
> On 10.09.12 02:21 PM, Bruno Postle wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> > I was asked again how to do this.  So here is a tutorial for the
> > technique I used for making real inflatable spheres of panoramic images:
>
> >http://wiki.panotools.org/Creating_Gores
>
>
>
>  gores.pto
> 3KViewDownload

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Hugin and other free panoramic software" group.
A list of frequently asked questions is available at: 
http://wiki.panotools.org/Hugin_FAQ
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/hugin-ptx

Reply via email to