I would tend to think focus bracketing should be done first (but I
offer this from theory and gut instinct rather than actual
experience :-) ! ) On the other hand, since the focus bracketing is
only in two (presumably smaller) areas maybe my gut doesn't think it's
as "theoretically" urgent to do the focus bracketing first?
Perhaps you should try a small scale, quick version of each workflow
to see the pros and cons of each for your particular image?

On Nov 14, 11:22 pm, Karmadillo <[email protected]> wrote:
> Info:
> A 360 x 180 panorama
> Shot in HDR with 3 exposure brackets at +/- 2EV
> Total of 78 shots
> 2 areas of the photo have focus bracketing
> For each of these there are 6 shots (2 at each exposure level and 3 at
> each focus distance).
>
> Sould I focus bracket and then HDR merge, or should I HDR merge then
> focus bracket?
> If I focus bracket first, I can use 3rd part software to HDR merge.
> If I HDR merge first I can do this directly from RAW with 3rd party
> software however can 32bit images be merged as focus brackets?

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Hugin and other free panoramic software" group.
A list of frequently asked questions is available at: 
http://wiki.panotools.org/Hugin_FAQ
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/hugin-ptx

Reply via email to