Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2012 07:18:57 -0200
Subject: Re: [hugin-ptx] Re: Looking for recomendations on a new camera
From: cartol...@gmail.com
To: hugin-ptx@googlegroups.com

Surely :) but in fact I don't think sigma are that worse. Would this picture
get much better with a canon lens? I also use an Opteka 6.5, but I am really
just an amateur trying to help.

Anyway, sorry for the incoherence. I began being ironic with the most expensive
models as I didn't think that there would be a high budget. I was trying to
provoke a more specific question. I would recommend a T3i for a beginner, but
the vague question got more specific... he will borrow lenses...

Cheers,

Carlos E G Carvalho (Cartola)
http://cartola.org/360