yes you're right... but if an header file is not found by g++,
(missing or path unknown by the compiler), you can have this kind of
error without any error in the code

I don't know the open suze packages, but you can check if you
downloaded all the required objects, and if they are installed in the
right places

2012/7/9 Alexey Sukhovich <[email protected]>:
> Hi Raoul,
>
> Thank you for your response. I would love to try your advice, but as I said,
> I am not a programmer, so I doubt I will understand anything in the code.
> What you suggest:
>
>
>> Check your sources : paths, versions, environment, all that stuff, and
>> try again.
>>
>
> , does this mean actually: verifying  and modifying the C-codes to fix any
> syntax errors and eventually other more serious errors? Well, I doubt I will
> do any good :-)
> What is more surprising to me, is why at all these errors appear? I have
> downloaded sources from the official hugin web-site, tons of people before
> had installed the software successfully, how come this error didn't appear
> during their installations?
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "Hugin and other free panoramic software" group.
> A list of frequently asked questions is available at:
> http://wiki.panotools.org/Hugin_FAQ
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected]
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/hugin-ptx

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Hugin and other free panoramic software" group.
A list of frequently asked questions is available at: 
http://wiki.panotools.org/Hugin_FAQ
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/hugin-ptx

Reply via email to