Hullo Greg,

On Mon, 09 Jul 2012 18:00:30 +1000, Greg 'groggy' Lehey <[email protected]> wrote:

As you may have noticed, I'm currently having difficulty with the 64
bit version of Hugin under FreeBSD.  I'd like to look around inside
with gdb, but I don't do cmake, and I can't work out how to compile
with debugging symbols.  Can anybody help?

A quick snoop about makes me think that if you use cmake like this it will include the debug...

" cmake -DDebug=1"

without the "" of course and prepending with ./ if necessary.
I might have this wrong, as I'm no expert on cmake (or anything else for that matter), but this looks to be the way cmake is invoked from within the Fedora rpmbuild spec file.

It would also be
interesting to be able to specify which compiler to use.

Don't know about that one.

Cheers,
--
Regards,
Terry Duell

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hugin and 
other free panoramic software" group.
A list of frequently asked questions is available at: 
http://wiki.panotools.org/Hugin_FAQ
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/hugin-ptx

Reply via email to