Hi everyone,

I am new here and although I've been looking around, I couldn't find an 
answer to my question, so there it is : 

I would like to know what are the formulas behind Optimizer tool in Hugin. 
What equations does it solve if I ask it to optimize "position and view (y, 
p, r, v)" for example ?
Is there any documentation on this that I would have missed ?

A bit of context : I'm working on a method to measure flood discharge of 
rivers using amateur videos. For that I need to extract each frame of a 
video, and align them (using align_image_stack).
It all works pretty well, now I would like to know *how *it works.

Thanks



-- 
A list of frequently asked questions is available at: 
http://wiki.panotools.org/Hugin_FAQ
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"hugin and other free panoramic software" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hugin-ptx/40278822-0e18-4736-8e85-a4e750353db1%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

Reply via email to