Rather difficult to make assumptions without more information about your Hugin version (see the About dialog), OS, workflow, ...

The 2013.x versions still have RC (release candidate) status, so quirks may happen. Depending on the chosen interface (Simple, Advanced, Expert) the look and feel is a bit different. You mighgt need to change that first to get more options. Advanced and Expert mode will show you a list of your images, a right click on a file name also gives you options like loading own lens parameters.

Do you have a .pto file available you can share? I suspect your low contrast problem can be solved by resetting some values, most likely something went wrong with the photometric parameters.

Carl

Andrew Cox schrieb am 26.09.13 23:31:
I've been using Hugin for about 4 months and have been really pleased
with it until I decided to install the latest version this afternoon.

The new interface seems rather clumsy, it no longer recognises my lens
data, but the biggest problem I'm experiencing, which now renders it
useless, are patches of low contrast in the output image.

I've run a set of images through it that were fine in the previous
version, but now some areas are incredibly flat, with low contrast.
Adjacent areas vary between being slightly washed out and normal.

I've tried both 8 and 16 bit images and the results are the same.


--
A list of frequently asked questions is available at: 
http://wiki.panotools.org/Hugin_FAQ
--- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "hugin and other free panoramic software" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hugin-ptx/52453E34.7000204%40einem.net.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

Reply via email to