12.2.2014 20:32, SojiOkita kirjoitti:
> I've been using Hugin with smartblend wrapper for years.
> A few days ago, I started working with images in a larger colorspace
> than before (Adobe RGB instead of sRGB).
>
> The only problem is that in the output file, the colorspace is not
> present, so the image can't be visualized correctly.
> This is strange because :
> - when I use enblend, the colorspace is correctly copied to the output file
> - the exiftool command line displayed in the batch sticher window is
> exactly the same when I use enblend or smartblend, and the parameter
> "-ColorSpace" is present.
> - all the other exif info is copied to the output file, only the
> colorspace is missing

The EXIF ColorSpace tag is just a flag that tells if the image is in the
sRGB colorspace. Any non-sRGB image will have the same "Uncalibrated"
ColorSpace tag value:
http://www.awaresystems.be/imaging/tiff/tifftags/privateifd/exif/colorspace.html
Enblend copies the embedded ICC profile from input to output images
without the use of exiftool:
http://enblend.sourceforge.net/enblend.doc/enblend_4.1.xhtml/Color-Profiles.xhtml

--
    Markku Kolkka