HI all.

The batch processor is starting to give me problems. The symptoms range
from taking a long time to open to the icon not responding period. Plus it
like to throw me a few different errors once in a while.

When trying to start it once in a while I get this

DDE data request failed: A request for a synchronous data transaction has
timed out.

Once going I once in a while get messages along the lines of

10:35:00 PM: W:\zoober\source\weekend B\WA long
beach\gameroom/long_beach0321.TIF: unknown field with tag 59932 (0xea1c)
encountered (in module "TIFFReadDirectory")

Once it finally gets going if I remove all of the completed projects from
the que it tends to think life is good again for a while. A few dozen
projects later it starts slowing down and not responding very quickly if at
all.

Any thoughts?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hugin-ptx/eb659935-0395-4705-9b59-6fa5be96fbbf%40googlegroups.com.