Dear Rajesh R,

On 17.08.2015 15:14, Rajesh R wrote:
> This patch is not working for me. I have ubuntu 14.04 and while building
> panomatic, it shows me the same error. I tried every solution suggested
> here. But I can't find a way. Could anyone please help me? Thanks in
> advance.

Could you please provide some additional information? I'd be interested in

o What OS _exactly_ are you trying to compile panomatic for?

o What did you do to compile panomatic? In minimum, you will have to
issue an "apt-get install build-essential", but maybe, there is more.

o What error message _exactly_ do you get? Can you provide a link to the
complete build log (make |tee log.log 2>&1)?

o What is the reason you want to have a CPE that more or less was
abandoned 6 years ago? (And no, I don't want to judge here, I just want
to know).

With kind regards

Stefan Peter

--
Any technology that does not appear magical is insufficiently advanced.
~ Gregory Benford

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hugin-ptx/55D230EB.5090000%40swissonline.ch.