Hello Vassil,

On Sun, 18 Sep 2016 03:49:18 +1000, Vassil Mladjov <vas...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi all, I would really appreciate some help in figuring out if Hugin can be used to fix my Gear360 photos. At the moment, I can some black stops at the top and the bottom of the 360 images. I am not sure that Samsung is including the metadata in the file,
unless you use their Samsung phones.
Any ideas will be appreciated.

I seem to recall some discussion on this or related issue not too long ago, so have a look at past list posts.
Hopefully someone who knows more will respond.

Cheers,
--
Regards,
Terry Duell