On 09/17/2016 04:28 PM, Greg 'groggy' Lehey wrote:
On Saturday, 17 September 2016 at 18:33:46 -0700, Michael Havens wrote:
On Saturday, September 17, 2016 at 7:19:14 PM UTC-4, Groogle wrote:

I was expecting an answer on my question as to where the files were
being written, based on the logs.

I am so sorry but I can't answer that. I don't know where hugin
stores the logs if their not in /var/log .

When you select "Create panorama" or "Stitch", you get asked for a
name of the resultant panorama.  Then a log window pops up and shows
what's going on.  When it's finished, it conveniently goes away.  Take
a look at
http://www.lemis.com/grog/photos/Photos.php?dirdate=20160918&imagesizes=4
for an example.  Here you'll see it writing to
/photowork/Hugin-build-eureka/ .  My question is what pathnames you
find in your log window.

The documentation says that if you select "Copy log messages to
clipboard" in the Preferences/General tab, you will get log messages,
well, in the clipboard.  That doesn't work for me, but it might for
you.

I think that log window only appears if you select Verbose(?) in the stitcher GUI.

--
David W. Jones
gnomeno...@gmail.com