I assume this is like a spherical 360 but viewed from the outside of the
sphere. Can anyone tell me how to make these? Is it possible with Hugin? or
is there some software that I can be guided to? I guess my searchterms are
poor because I cant find anything opensource.

Thanks in advance Ladies and Gentlemen
:-)

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hugin-ptx/8e57bd65-a23d-4474-a7f5-4b476a114b77%40googlegroups.com.