Hi again team

Just thought Id say that if anyone out there was interested in the same
thing I also found this tool and like all good software producers it has a
sweet free trial version and the licence is the cheapest one I have found

http://boxshot.com/vr/

Just let me know if this is the wrong place for this discussion and I will
mooooooove

Peace out

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hugin-ptx/438bbce0-fa0e-4695-a9d6-35acbf18ff06%40googlegroups.com.