Hi!

I've got a Hugin project with .hdr files. My pipeline is purely
console-based, so at some late stages I am running autooptimiser. From what
I get I can see autooptimiser is able to handle .hdr files, but the
calculated EeV for images are not quite right. Taking a look at
./src/tools/ExtractPoints.h:66 appears a question - is autooptimiser able
to handle correctly 32-bit float images?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hugin-ptx/f83d3ac9-2f7a-4995-8fd6-0c8fd99ad229%40googlegroups.com.