You can remove the Control Points (CP) found at the water. You can easily
do that visually at the fast preview window using the "Edit CP" button at
the preview tab (second tab). After activating this button you can drag
rectangles over the image to create new CPs or remove them.

Bests,

Carlos E G Carvalho (Cartola)
http://cartola.org/360
http://www.panoforum.com.br/