From: Greg 'groggy' Lehey <groog...@gmail.com>
Date: 2017-03-12 4:55 PM (GMT-06:00)
To: hugin-ptx@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [hugin-ptx] New to hugin - panoramic image seems to not have blended properly

On Sunday, 12 March 2017 at  9:29:33 -0700, Maeve Power wrote:
> Hi, I am completely new to hugin and after following steps gathered from
> multiple tutorials i have created a panorama but there are sections of it
> that are blurry. I don't understand why, as it doesn't seem to happen at
> every image overlap.

Hmm, interesting.  I've seen this kind of effect before, but I forget
why.  Could it be that you have used different exposures for each
image?  It could be that enblend is having difficulties adjusting the
exposure.

The other thing you could try would be a few more overlaps.

Greg
--
Sent from my desktop computer.
Finger groog...@gmail.com for PGP public key.