Hi Bruno

Am Samstag, 5. August 2017 10:33:58 UTC+2 schrieb Bruno Postle:

> This is an often requested Hugin feature, I think it would be useful
> to be able to generate these PGM files directly from Hugin.

Shouldn't nona -c create these files? Nona -c creates 2 TIFF files with the
x and y coordinates of the input images. This should also take masks into
account and can also create files for several images.
What's the problem with this approach? (The TIFF files could be converted
with ImageMagick to pgm, maybe in an user defined output sequence.)

Thomas

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hugin-ptx/2ca846f9-b68e-4336-afa4-203c45385980%40googlegroups.com.