Please look at https://bugs.debian.org/src:hugin where you will find
https://bugs.debian.org/853447

> Maye some packages has been updated on debian but I cannot figure out which
> ones.

[...]
> [ 24%] Building CXX object
> src/hugin_base/CMakeFiles/huginbase.dir/algorithms/basic/CalculateOverlap.cpp.o
> In file included from /usr/include/vigra/resampling_convolution.hxx:46:0,
>                  from /usr/include/vigra/resizeimage.hxx:46,
>                  from /usr/include/vigra/stdimagefunctions.hxx:74,
>                  from /usr/include/vigra/seededregiongrowing.hxx:44,
>                  from
> /usr/local/src/hg/hugin/src/hugin_base/vigra_ext/StitchWatershed.h:28,
>                  from
> /usr/local/src/hg/hugin/src/hugin_base/nona/Stitcher.h:47,
>                  from
> /usr/local/src/hg/hugin/src/hugin_base/algorithms/nona/NonaFileStitcher.cpp:33:
> /usr/include/vigra/imagecontainer.hxx: In member function 'void
> vigra::ImagePyramid<ImageType, Alloc>::swap(const
> vigra::ImagePyramid<ImageType, Alloc>&)':
> /usr/include/vigra/imagecontainer.hxx:769:51: error: no matching function for
> call to 'swap(int&, const int&)'
>          std::swap(lowestLevel_, other.lowestLevel_);
[...]

For the record: Not a hugin bug, but an issue in older libvigraimpex.

cu Andreas
so grateful to you.'

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hugin-ptx/20170806120314.5pk7u6kmhbpmpczu%40argenau.bebt.de.