HISEROD kirjoitti 12.9.2017 klo 5.30:
> Ok then,
>      I'm confused. Where am I supposed to put these commands?

The script/commands posted by Greg are for creating exposure fused LDR
images which are not the "full dynamic range HDRi" images you want.

>      I've been following a tutorial by Greg Zaal on HDRi's at
> adaptivesamples.com. (tutorial)
> <http://adaptivesamples.com/2016/03/16/make-your-own-hdri/> Except I'm
> using (or at least trying to use) Hugin instead of PTgui.

First, switch the Hugin GUI to Expert mode (Interface->Expert). Next,
import all your image files in the Photos tab. Hugin should detect
bracketed stacks and offer to link them automatically, so there's no
separate command for linking HDR exposures like in PTGui. Create control
points, optimize geometry and optimize photometry for high dynamic
range. On Stitcher tab choose High dynamic range as Panorama Output, set
other options and press "Stitch!".

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hugin-ptx/62e3988f-c1ca-1541-001d-f811c9e21b5a%40iki.fi.