Hi everybody,

I'm trying to help a user at panoforum.com.br that posted a problem he had
when running Hugin 2017.0.0 for the first time. I suggested him to try
older versions, which he did, but the problem persists. He posted the last
two error screens at this post here
<https://www.panoforum.com.br/forum/viewtopic.php?p=2945#p2945>, including
a XML process context description generated bu Hugin. I mean the two images
at the fifth message posted.

Any hint? For me those messages say nothing and I also don't have a Mac,

Tks,

Carlos E G Carvalho (Cartola)
http://cartola.org/360
http://www.panoforum.com.br/