I just completed my first freelance project for a local church and am not
100% happy with my photos. Here is my tour:

http://bhimagery.com/photos/church360/

 I use a Sony a7rii, Rokinon 12 mm fisheye, nodal ninja and I do my best to
level the darn thing. The way I take my 360s is a series of portrait pics.
I angle my camera pointed 30 degrees up and take one picture and rotate my
camera 60 degrees until 360 degrees is achieved, then another row of
pictures with the camera angled down 30 degrees. I then run it through
Hugin. If you look closely to every pic, you will see seams. Any
suggestions on a better technique is appreciated. The 12 mm has a FOV of
180 degrees, however it doesn't completely capture the zenith and nadir,
hence the need to angle my camera 30 degrees twice. I've seen people leave
the camera at zero (horizontal), take one row of pics, the a couple
straight up in the air and a couple on the ground, however I can never seem
to do that correctly. Any advice is appreciated.

Thanks,

Bob

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hugin-ptx/78232b02-c7d2-4255-836f-6282c3e7e958%40googlegroups.com.