Hi T.Modes,

Indeed I just have tested with Hugin 2017.0.0.eac5e8cc546e and it indeed
does display fov with thenth degree rounded - and that's very cool ; I was
previously on 2014 then 2016 versions.
But I'm working with distances equiv. to ~20km , at this distance a simple
pixel represents ~ 3.5 meters ; I have to  accurate at the hundredth  - and
I am : I correct my panos multiple time to conform it to my grid  (
considering the topographical errors) by a "trial and error" method through
the "GL" tab since there's indeed no visible change in this preview window.
But when I don't have 360° horizontally I have to guess the hfov
considering that there's differences between hugin values and my soft, and
thus the pixel/degree ratio.
The possibility for me to display the fov to hundredth degree rounded would
ease this job - a simple choice of the rounded precision would be welcome
:-) .
Meanwhile I'll try to recompile and modify as Sean's proposal.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hugin-ptx/CAGoXyC%3DRqD5gr%2BZB2ALGjsUkRu2uAS08p6dcsqadyNgoes2oEA%40mail.gmail.com.