Hi Jean-Luc

Am Sonntag, 19. November 2017 12:31:56 UTC+1 schrieb Jean-Luc Coulon:

> About the shortcuts / accelerators:
> This occurs with both the shortcuts and the accelerators.

I fear these are 2 different issues. For the shortcuts I think I mentioned
the issue already. The shortcuts are not always passed further. But they
work if you set the focus to an other control (click on other control (e.g.
list box, choice). Hugin had already a workaround which worked in earlier
versions. I modified this workaround. So I hope that the shortcuts work now
also for you.
For the problem with the accelerators I have no idea. They work for me
(tested again several variants). If you have excluded wxWidgets (by
compiling with older version), then there remains only GTK+ (which should
be responsible for the menu drawing.
There were alone 8 releases of GTK in the last 2 months. So it is difficult
to find a hint. In 3.22.25 the changelog mentions

 - Problems with menus on several X servers are fixed

No idea, if this is related to your problem.

Thomas

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hugin-ptx/5054598c-2185-4cd0-a548-96174776c647%40googlegroups.com.