Am Donnerstag, 11. Januar 2018 17:16:18 UTC+1 schrieb bugbear:

> >     I ran it, and got a Segmentation fault (core dumped)
> >
> > This is not reproducible here. The stack trace show that it crashes
> during saving.
> > The multilayer output works fine here.
> > Can you provide the pto file?
>
> Attached. It's trivial!
>
> The file works fine here:
nona -m TIFF_multilayer -o test -v clarke_opinion.pto
Multiple layer output
remapping mere_sq.jpg
remapping valentine.jpg
saved test.tif

No crash here.

And a multi-page TIFF is created
tiffinfo test.tif
TIFF Directory at offset 0x2ea7c (191100)
  Subfile Type: multi-page document (2 = 0x2)
  Image Width: 1920 Image Length: 650
<snip>
  Page Number: 1-2
  DocumentName: test
  ImageDescription: stitched with hugin
  PageName: mere_sq.jpg
  ImageFullWidth: 2699
  ImageFullLength: 1943
TIFF Directory at offset 0x8f426 (586790)
  Subfile Type: multi-page document (2 = 0x2)
<snip>
  Page Number: 2-2
  DocumentName: test
  ImageDescription: stitched with hugin
  PageName: valentine.jpg
  ImageFullWidth: 2699
  ImageFullLength: 1943

So maybe something specific to your configuration? (Maybe your libtiff?)
Can somebody else confirm the crash or does it works for other?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hugin-ptx/700f97b9-4f4d-4d82-a037-451c689dab77%40googlegroups.com.