The executables for macOS (10.9 and newer) are available for download from
sourceforge:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/hugin/files/hugin/hugin-2018.0/Hugin-2018.0.0-rc1.dmg/download

sha1: 099d2251850378caca3c53f163f8816965339834  Hugin-2018.0.0-rc1.dmg

Niklas

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hugin-ptx/511ec3d0-3fe5-481e-8896-6ce567dc8216%40googlegroups.com.