Am Dienstag, 24. Juli 2018 16:11:56 UTC+2 schrieb Stefan Peter:

> > hugin:
> >
> /build/hugin-6ZZNNM/hugin-2018.1.0+hg7975+dfsg/src/hugin_base/panodata/ImageVariableGroup.cpp:111:
>

> > void
> >
> HuginBase::ImageVariableGroup::unlinkVariablePart(HuginBase::ConstImageVariableGroup::ImageVariableEnum,
>

> > unsigned int): Assertion »m_variables.find(variable) !=
> > m_variables.end()« failed.

This is only triggered by building the nightly with CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=None.
When building with default settings the message there is no crash. The
build type None does activate the DEBUG_ASSERT statements (I have learned
by this report) and this triggers the message.
Strange that no Linux user has proposed to use the debugger to get a
meaningful backtrace.

It should be fixed now in the repository. It will take some hours until
Stefan updates the nightly. Then it should work again. (I think the nightly
have fulfilled there purpose, so we catch at least bigger error during
development. There is always the possibility of breaking the nightly - but
this is the nature of them.)

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hugin-ptx/5675adaf-b826-4004-99e9-e54f87847540%40googlegroups.com.