Hi,

I am quite new to Hugin but I am writing a bash script to automatically run
through all of my panoramas and I have bumped into an irritating issue that
I do not really know how to fix.
The whole process works but I would like it to crop the stitched image to
the largest possible area where my pictures are and not for it to always
crop the top part (sometimes it crops the sides as well).

Is there something I am missing to automatically fix this, it doesn't seem
such a far fetched thing.

I have added a screenshot of when I just run the assistant and then view
it's result.

Thanks,

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-IlIUW9eYTbk/W2SYuWXfLYI/AAAAAAAABHU/O4B5j0wvJYkivl7zXf_uXfEitGck8n4awCLcBGAs/s1600/hugin_issue.jpg>

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hugin-ptx/929f33a9-e1ea-4c56-9a21-cb81f6e2a508%40googlegroups.com.