Am Dienstag, 18. September 2018 01:30:18 UTC+2 schrieb Battle:

> HI Thomas,
> I hate to be a kludge, but I'm not finding any development versions of
> Enblend.  Maybe I don't know where to look.  Looks like the last version at
> source forge is 4.2 in 2016.

I know of no binary development version of enblend. You need to compile
enblend for yourself or using the internal blender.

I see that in regular Hugin Stitcher tab I can add command line options for
> enabled, but I don't see a way to do that for nona.  So that means using
> terminal I suppose.  Is there a tutorial on command line?

No need to use the terminal. As I already wrote an user defined output
sequence would be sufficient and can be simply called from the GUI.

Thomas

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hugin-ptx/cccfbdfb-d20a-4d15-8047-21f9523abd63%40googlegroups.com.