I do the mac building/packaging. I'll add the missing tools aliases in the
next release.

Am Dienstag, 8. Januar 2019 01:03:04 UTC+1 schrieb aks:

> Apparently /tools_mac does not have an alias for every executable in the
> MacOS folders.

Someone else would need to explain why the aliases point to specific
> bundles. Some of the executables exist in duplicate, perhaps because they
> are self-contained.

Hugin itself doesn't need enblend, because the stitching itself is done by
PTBatcher.app oder HuginStitchProject.app. Each of these three application
contains the tools it needs to function (so PTBatcher and
HuginStitchProject contain the exact same tools).

Niklas

On Jan 7, 2019, at 5:12 PM, Christian John <clj...@gmail.com <javascript:>>

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hugin-ptx/f8516ba6-5dcf-4e8c-b889-df59aefda2ea%40googlegroups.com.