On 2/8/21 8:13 AM, Monkey wrote:

> Thanks for trying. That is about as good as I would have expected from the
> input images. I had
> another go myself, starting from scratch and placing the images manually
> before running optimise.
>
> Once I'd run optimise, however, the images weren't displaying properly in the
> preview again. Does
> anyone know why this happens? Is it an OpenGL problem?

They display properly in the "slow" preview (I've seen this for years).  It
only seems to happen (to
me, at least) stitching images using a very wide angle lens; using a normal or
moderately wide lens,
even with a very wide panorama, is fine.

> Some images turn into jagged strips, some don't appear at all (they do appear
> in the little "sphere"
> preview to the left).

Yup, same symptoms.  It makes fine grained control over output challenging.