It has been asked before and I see no answer
https://groups.google.com/g/hugin-ptx/c/qWe1L4QhlDk/m/QgV5TTeWAwAJ

If (unlike those who asked before) you have the problem on Windows or
Linux, I could probably diagnose it with more information.

If it is mac, were you using the version posted in this thread
https://groups.google.com/g/hugin-ptx/c/RBazQ8bBOSY/m/uGT4M7t_AwAJ
or an older version?

If it was that version, maybe the person who built it can diagnose it.
Most of us here cannot diagnose mac specific defects.