ronan...@gmail.com schrieb am Dienstag, 21. März 2023 um 01:28:26 UTC+1:

I didn't compiled the default branch with all current commits. I never done
that and don't know how to do it.
I have downloaded all the files from the adresse:
https://sourceforge.net/p/hugin/hugin/ci/006bd0734fd3dd48e23ff87513746f461ab72446/
I copied and replace the 2 xrc files into the xrc directory of hugin. But I
don't find where are the .cpp, .txt and .h files in the directory of the
programme.
 I am sorry, I'm not a computeur programmer.

Yes, it is not done by simply copying these files. I have now seen that you
are on Windows. It is not so easy for a beginner to compile Hugin.