Hi! I changed to private repo but I changed it back to open again. Should
be downloadable again.
Different approach. I added latest sources and removed my hack "fix", then
added Erkans changes in *mac* folder. That was it. I then successfully
built the hugin dmg package here:
*Download:*
https://bitbucket.org/Dannephoto/hugin/downloads/Hugin-2022.1.0_arm64.dmg

*Commit:*
https://bitbucket.org/Dannephoto/hugin/commits/8e1961c3033805eff48fdfe760378d4277b3266b

To be clear. I share for people to test on apple silicon architecture(M1,M2
etc). It is way faster than using rosetta-based intel version. Personally I
only use align_image_stack and enfuse so I can´t tell how things will work
in the gui. Would be nice to get some feedback here.

Sharing changes and code. I do not favor git. Bitbucket ran mercurial
before but was removed a couple of years ago. Too bad. I like hg.  With
that said I do respect open source gpl regulation telling us to publish
changes and code along shared builds.

At this stage I don´t expect things to be pushed into main. More work needs
to be done for this. But meanwhile, nothing wrong in sharing a builds for
testing.