Hi Donald. Thanks for sharing. I see the same view on my computer. Are
functions working ok otherwise? If you could do some more tests and sum up
your experiences I could then have a look and see if I could fix this.
Other than graphical issues it is interesting to see the app works faster
using arm64 compiler. My tests around align_image_stack and enfuse shows a
significant speed increase.