Another question regarding --gpu setting in align_image_stack. I notice
that every time gpu processing initiates when aligning the binary takes
over the frontmost window. It is very short but when batch processing
stacks for instance every stack will have a moment of interrupting other
windows on mac. The binary sort of opens up in bottom bar:
https://i.postimg.cc/0QKd4pxJ/Screenshot-2023-06-02-at-11-01-51.png

Example command line:

*align_image_stack -a outputfiles --gpu inputfile1.tiff intpufile2.tiff
inputfile3.tiff*So far I tried checking utils.cpp to see where this comes
from. I am looking at bool initGPU(int *argcp, char **argv) I suspect maybe
this routine is needed and can´t be run silently? If not I am wondering if
a -q (quiet) mode is possible?