Hi Jeff,

eljef...@gmail.com schrieb am Sonntag, 15. Oktober 2023 um 18:16:11 UTC+2:

I started hugin with an existing project, confirmed it was the beta with
Help->About
I typically use the fast panorama preview window, and that window went
completely blank -- only the "File,Edit,View,Interface,Help" menu items
were visible, the tabs "Assistant ... Crop" were not displayed at all.

I can reproduce this behaviour by:

. Minimizing the fast preview window
. Removing an image from the project
. Restore the fast preview window

If I click the undo button (making the removed image part of the project
again), the fast  preview window displays everything properly.

I don't know if this bug existed in the previous version of hugin.

<snip>

Libraries
wxWidgets: wxWidgets 3.0.5
wxWidgets Library (wxGTK port)
Version 3.0.5 (Unicode: wchar_t, debug level: 1),
Runtime version of toolkit used is 3.24.
Compile-time GTK+ version is 3.24.33.

Nobody else has reported something similar. So I assume a build issue. The
wxWidgets version is very old - it has some flaws with Wayland.
Read the "notes" section in the file INSTALL_cmake or in the release notes.
Either activate the workaround or - better - use wxWidgets 3.2.x.

Thomas