In1993 the US Government carried out a 2 part investigation into the Hum
Part 1 investigated the acoustic properties of the Hum. The final report
was published in full and concluded that the Hum had NO acoustic properties.
Part 2 investigated the electromagnetic properties of the Hum. The findings
of Part 2 were NOT published but were classified as secret. Attempts to
access Part 2 using the US Freedom of Information Act  were refused