Dear Hum knowers

I have done some personal investigation on the hum phenomena in connection
with telluric current, cosmic events and mademade EMF.
Maybe some of you can make some use of this information.
I link to my blogs. The first one in Danish - the second one in a kind of
English.
I think most of you can read it with help of the some translator tools. I
recommend that you surf this blogs and click some of the links in the text.

Link https://feltmester.wordpress.com/elproduktion-meningslos/#Skibe
and
Link https://allmichael.wordpress.com/kosmos-coronal-mass-ejection/

--