Dear All

We had a protest at churchgate on right to peaceful protest, the police came
tried ot arrest but then we talekd ot them on their human righst violations,
issues and concerns :-)   I had got a tip from a journalist that the mumnbai
police commissioner is having an open meeting with public and three of us
myself, daniel mazagaonkar  and krishna of TISS barged into teh meeting to
ask the police commissioner some  questiosn on protest :-) they were all
taken aback watch

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovDjRxaHbaE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TudkNXtmdw

pl share

--
Adv Kamayani Bali Mahabal
+919820749204

"After a war, the silencing of arms is not enough. Peace means respecting
all rights. You can’t respect one of them and violate the others. When a
society doesn’t respect the rights of its citizens, it undermines peace and
leads it back to war.”
-- Maria Julia Hernandez

www.otherindia.org
www.binayaksen.net