From: maruti worker <marutiworkerstrug...@gmail.com>

Date: Sun, May 19, 2013 at 12:27 AM
Subject: Re: Join GHERAO of Industries Minister residence on 19th May in
Kaithal, Haryana! Down with coercion and repression by State to protect the
company's interests!
To: maruti worker <marutiworkerstrug...@gmail.com>

Around 120-50 Maruti Suzuki workers present in the
dharna site in Kaithal tonight, have been picked up by the Haryana Police
around 11.30 pm. We were preparing for the demonstration call for tomorrow,
19th May 2013 in Kaithal, where thousands of people from
across Haryana are to come in solidarity. This is after the declaration of the
Mahapanchayat organized by MSWU on 8th 2013 May where over 2000 people came.

Section 144 has been clamped on the entire town of
Kaithal, the dist HQ of Kaithal dist, Haryana from 5pm today till 12o'clock
midnight tomorrow. Around 1500 additional police force with tear gas etc. have
already been stationed here.

The funds to 84 sarpanch of village panchayat was
declared by the district adminsitartion , Kaithal to be stopped. The village
panchayats and local pro-worker struggle leaders have been receiving personal
threat calls from the Industrial Minister, Haryana against joining our struggle.

We call upon all to come in solidarity. The program tomorrow will go ahead as
scheduled from 11am, as people from across the State have already started
coming to the dharna site.

PROVISIONAL WORKING COMMITTEE

MARUTI SUZUKI WORKERS UNION

On Sat, May 18, 2013 at 9:42 PM, maruti worker <marutiworkerstrug...@gmail.com>