While vacationing on Cape Cod, my husband and I stopped at a
small way-side stand and bought some tomatoes. When I
commented how small they were, the proprietor's reply was
"Ay-up."

Returning a day or two later, my husband told the man the
tomatoes he had sold us were tough and not very flavorful.

The old gentleman nodded, looked at us a moment, then
said, "Lucky they was small, ain't it?"

REDUCE YOUR DEBT FOR FREE!! #1 Rated Method Of Reducing Debt
And Improving Your Credit Rating! This reputable NON-Profit can
assist you at absolutely NO COST! Click here for more information.
http://click.topica.com/aaaaOUb1dhsBb1uab8c/e-debtconsolidation