A wife kept her secrets in a hat box under the bed.

Her husband, Abie, respected this privacy, and on not one occasion
did he pry....until their 30th Wedding Anniversary. "In all our years of
marriage," he said with a tone of inquisitiveness, "I have never asked to
see what you keep in that box under the bed. Will you show me tonight?"

"Certainly, darling..." she replied with a glint in her eye. She returned
from the bedroom placing the box on the table. She untied the delicate
box.

Her husband was stunned to see some $16,000 and three soybeans. "I'm
amazed!" he cried. "But tell me, why the three soybeans?" "Well, every
time we made love, if I considered your performance below average, I would
place a soybean in the box." Abie's chest puffed with pride, "Hell, that's good,
just three beans in thirty years, but tell me, where did the $16,000
come from?"

"Every time I got a bushel, I sold them."