A blind man enters a Ladies Bar by mistake. He finds his way to a barstool and orders
a drink. After sitting there for a while, he yells to the bartender, "Hey, you wanna
hear a blonde joke?" The bar immediately becomes absolutely quiet. In a very deep,
husky voice, the woman next to him says, "Before you tell that joke, you should know
something. The bartender is blonde. The bouncer is blonde. I'm a six-foot-tall,
200-pound blonde with a black belt in karate. The woman sitting next to me is blonde
and a weightlifter, and the woman on the other side of you is a blonde pro wrestler.
Think about it, mister. You sure you want to tell that joke?

The blind guy replied, "Nah, not if I'm gonna have to explain it five times."