* via http://theMezz.com/lists

This had most of the state of Michigan laughing for 2
days and a very embarrassed female news anchor who
will, in the future, likely think before she speaks.

What happens when you predict snow but don't get any....

True story... a female news anchor who, the day after it
was supposed to have snowed and didn't, turned to the
weatherman and asked  "So Bob, where's that 8 inches
you promised me last night?"

Not only did HE have to leave the set, but half the
crew did too they were laughing so hard!

YOU SPEND TOO MUCH ON MONITORS MonitorsDirect saves I.T.
managers money by skipping two middlemen.  >>> Click here
to learn more, and get the free Monitor Field Guide.
http://click.topica.com/caaafJvb1dhsBb1uab8f/MonitorsDirect

http://theMezz.com
subscribe to this list by sending blank eMail to  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

This email was sent to: archive@jab.org